Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My first day of 75% Raw

I did it I ate 75% Raw today and I feel great! I started eating healthier and jumping back on the healthy wagon about 2 weeks ago. After about a week I realized that I needed to get back to doing a raw diet but when I did this before back in March of this year it didn't work out that well for me. I think that I was trying too hard too soon. So this time I have been working more raw foods into my diet each day and in 1 week I did it! I actually ate at least 75% raw foods today, I have a long ways to go yet though. I am still having some cravings but they are slowly going away, also I need to figure more ways to eat my food.

What I ate today:
Breakfast was a green smoothie made with 2 bananas, 2 cups of spinach, blueberries and strawberries.
Snack was 2 cups of cantaloupe
Lunch was a huge salad
my husband brought home a carrot cake snack so I ate a small two bites of that.
Dinner was another huge salad but this one was green leafy salad and cooked green onions, green peppers and red pepper with fajita sauce. Yummy
Snack was 2 cups of grapes
I also will be eating an apple later tonight

I have been doing a lot of research on Raw Diet and some people are 100% raw. Although for some that may work, some of us just can't go without some cooked foods. Like any diet you need to do your homework and learn all that you can before you embark on anything. Then when you do decide to start, do it slow let your body adjust to your new food.

Well got to go change a stinky and then get on a training webinar for my business.

Heather
www.hsdentalsavings.com
www.apwebinar.com/heathers

No comments:

Post a Comment