Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My first day 100% Raw!

Hello, I am so excited, yesterday I ate 100% raw foods. I hope to keep this up today and be one more step away from cooked foods. I have heard that you need to have a system in place to lose weight, so here is mine.

1. Eat as much raw foods as I can and start eliminating cooked foods. I did this by drinking green smoothies and finding lots of yummy alternatives to my favorite cooked foods.

2. Go 100% raw and don't look back! I did this by finding lots of yummy alternatives such as the pure bars I love their raw chocolate brownies. I have also found lots of new recipes to try in the next few weeks. This will keep me excited and motivated to stay raw.

3. My next step will be to eliminate all of the transition foods and start eating fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. My goal is to give my body the rest it needs to get healthy again.

4. Then once I am comfortable enough I will go to doing a juice feast, this will give my body the ability to really clean its self out.

I will probably bounce back and forth between steps 3 and 4 until my body is completely healthy. Then I will start adding back all of the fun and exciting new raw recipes. How long will this take I have no idea, but I know that I won't put a time limit on myself like do 100 days or something like that. I would rather just sit back relax and enjoy this adventure as it unfolds. Just remember that we are individuals and what works for one person may not work for another. Do your research and learn all that you can so you can make your own weight loss system that works for you.

Here is my most favorite website for going raw www.renegadehealth.com these guys are awesome. There are lots of videos that you can watch and learn lots of things on the raw diet. Go check it out and have fun. I will give you more great links that I have found helpful next time.

Heather
www.hsdentalsavings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment